If there is an issue loading your data then you may see the panel Something went wrong loading your data.
You can perform the following checks to troubleshoot the error:
Check Network Connectivity
The issue could be caused by low bandwidth or a bad wireless signal. Check your internet status to make sure you are connected online.
Internet connection could have been interrupted while the panel was fetching data. Refresh your browser window to see if the issue is resolved. To refresh your browser, click the Refresh icon or press F5 on your keyboard.
Clear Browser Cache
The following steps may vary depending on the version of Chrome you are using.
Click here to view Google Chrome support page for additional details.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
The following steps may vary depending on the version of Firefox you are using.
Click here to view Mozilla Firefox support page for additional details.
- Click the menu button and select .
- Select the panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click .
- Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data.
- With Cached Web Content selected, click button.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
Log out and log in
Try logging out then log back in to TaxCaddy.
After trying all the methods listed above, contact TaxCaddy Support if the issue persists.