To make sure you receive emails from TaxCaddy, you should add taxcaddy.com to your list of safe senders. "Whitelist" the sender or an entire domain name to make sure our emails go to your inbox. If you have trouble receiving emails from TaxCaddy after following these instructions, contact support.
Whitelist Existing Emails in Gmail
You can whitelist email senders in Gmail in two different ways. First, check your Spam folder. If you see an email there from TaxCaddy, you will want to add it to your whitelist.
Highlight the email and click on the "Not Spam" button. Future emails from TaxCaddy should now automatically go to your inbox.
You can use the second option if you haven't yet received an email from TaxCaddy to whitelist.
Create a Filter
You can create a filter to automatically send emails from certain domains to your inbox.
- Sign in to your Gmail.com account.
- On the upper right, click and then click Settings.
- Click Filters and Blocked Addresses and then click Create a new filter.
- In Domain or From, type taxcaddy.com.
- Click Create filter with this search.
- In When a message arrives that matches this search select Never send it to spam.
- Click the Create filter button.