To make sure you receive emails from TaxCaddy, you should add taxcaddy.com to your list of safe senders. "Whitelist" the sender or an entire domain name to make sure our emails go to your inbox. If you have trouble receiving emails from TaxCaddy after following these instructions, contact support.
Add a Contact to SBC Whitelist
- Find the “From address” from your most recent email from TaxCaddy.
- Open your SBCGlobal Address Book and then click the Add Contact button.
- Fill in the From address in the space provided.
- Click in the Save Contact button.
Or, Add a Filter
- Open your mailbox.
- Select Options on the top right hand side > Mail Options > Filters > Add Filter.
- Select Filters.
- Click "Add Filter".
- In the top row, labeled From Header, select contains from the pull down menu. Enter the address in the text box next to the pull down menu.
Example: You can either give a specific email address or use @taxcaddy.com or *taxcaddy.com to whitelist the domain.
- Move down to the bottom where there is the option Move the message to. Select Inbox from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Add Filter button once again.