To make sure you receive emails from TaxCaddy, you should add taxcaddy.com to your list of safe senders. "Whitelist" the sender or an entire domain name to make sure our emails go to your inbox. If you have trouble receiving emails from TaxCaddy after following these instructions, contact support.
Whitelist Existing Emails in Yahoo! Mail
You can whitelist email senders in Yahoo! Mail in two different ways. First, check your Yahoo! Bulk folder. If you see an email there from TaxCaddy, you will want to add it to your whitelist.
Highlight the email and click on the "Not Spam" icon. Future emails from TaxCaddy should now automatically go to your inbox.
You can use the second option if you haven't yet received an email from TaxCaddy to whitelist.
Create a Filter
- Sign in to your Yahoo! Mail account.
- Point to Settings menu and click Settings.
- Click Filters and then Add.
- Enter a Filter Name.
- In Sender, type taxcaddy.com.
- Select Inbox as the folder to deliver the email to.
- Click Save and then click Save again.
Please sign in to leave a comment.