To allow messages from specific e-mail addresses, follow the instructions below. You can also do this through the Spam Control menu button (in Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express or Windows Mail), or by right-clicking the system tray icon. You can add, edit or remove individual e-mail addresses or whole domains to your allowed senders list. For example, if you add *@taxcaddy.com to your allowed senders list, all e-mail messages from the taxcaddy.com domain are allowed.
If you have trouble receiving emails from TaxCaddy after following these instructions, contact support.
To edit your list of trusted e-mail addresses:
- On the main page, click Settings.
- Select Internet > E-mail filtering.
- Click Allow senders. The Allow senders settings page opens.
Choose one of the following actions.
To add a new e-mail address:
- Click Add. The Add sender/domain dialog box opens.
- In the Address field, enter the e-mail address or domain name (taxcaddy.com) from which you want to allow e-mail messages. You can add a short description for the new address in the Description field.
- Click OK. The new e-mail address is now shown on your allowed senders list.
To edit an e-mail address:
- In the list, select the e-mail address you want to edit, and click Edit. The Edit sender/domain dialog box opens.
- Edit the selected e-mail address, and click OK.
To remove an e-mail address from the allowed senders list:
- In the list, select the e-mail address you want to remove
- Select Remove. The e-mail address is removed from the list.