To make sure you receive emails from TaxCaddy, you should add taxcaddy.com to your list of safe senders. "Whitelist" the sender or an entire domain name to make sure our emails go to your inbox. If you have trouble receiving emails from TaxCaddy after following these instructions, contact support.
There are two ways to whitelist emails in Hotmail Live, Windows Live and MSN.
Check the Junk Folder
If an email from a sender you want to whitelist has ended up in your junk folder, the process is simple.
- Click "Show Content" to view the body of the email.
- Click "mark as safe".
The sender will be added to your list of safe senders and all future emails will go to your inbox.
Manually Add the Sender to Your Safe List
If an existing email from the sender hasn't already been trapped in your junk folder, you can manually add him to your Safe List.
- Click on "Options" in the upper right corner of your Hotmail screen.
- Then click the link for "Safe and Blocked Senders" in the body of the page under Junk e-mail.
- Click the "Safe Senders" link and enter the email address you want to whitelist.
- Click "Add" to put it on your list.