TaxCaddy can automatically retrieve your tax documents from supported financial institutions and service providers. We use industry-standard data encryption to ensure the safety of your personal information, and you can remove access to any account at any time. See these articles for more information:
- Ready to get started? Check out Adding Smart Links to document retrieval accounts.
- Need to update some information about a connected account? See Updating Smart Links to document retrieval accounts.
- Want to remove access to a connected account? Check out Removing Smart Links to document retrieval accounts.
- Want to know more about how we keep your information secure? Take a look at Smart Links - security information.
- Check out all the institutions with which TaxCaddy can connect to gather your tax documents!
If your financial institution requires you to receive and verify a security code each time you log in, then the Smart Link will not be able to automatically check and retrieve documents every day.
- TaxCaddy has multiple login locations, the financial institution may send you an alert notification when TaxCaddy accesses the account from a different location.
Please sign in to leave a comment.