When your tax professional is done preparing your tax return, they will upload it to Tax Returns.
If your tax professional has not uploaded a tax return for you, TaxCaddy will let you know.
Follow these steps to view your tax return when using TaxCaddy.com on your PC, Mac or tablet.
Sign in to TaxCaddy.com
On the left panel, click Tax Returns, then select the Tax Year.
Click the tax return.
Alternatively, you can click Tax Returns on the navigation menu, then click on a tax return.
After your tax return opens, you can swap between tax returns using the menu located on the upper right corner of the Document Viewer.
Follow these steps to view your tax return on your iOS mobile phone app.
- Log in to the TaxCaddy mobile app.
- Tap Tax Returns on the tab bar.
- If visible, you can swipe left or right to view different summary items.
- Tap the return you want to view.
- The tax return opens in the viewer.