Important: You must add your spouse through the below steps to be connected correctly.
You have the option to invite your spouse or another person to be an additional user on your TaxCaddy account. Additional users can upload documents and view the tax documents you upload, as well as review and sign certain tax documents uploaded by your tax professional. You can revoke an additional user's access at any time.
Follow these steps to add or remove an additional user account on your iPhone mobile phone app.
- Sign in to the TaxCaddy mobile app and tap Settings.
- Tap Add Additional User.
- Under Add an Additional User, provide the additional user's information and then tap Send Invitation.
- To remove an additional user, scroll down and tap the x next to the user.
Follow these steps to add an additional user account on your Android mobile phone app.
- Sign in to the TaxCaddy mobile app and tap the menu.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Additional Users. You may need to scroll down to see this.
- Under Additional Users, provide the additional user's information and tap Send Invitation.
- To remove an additional user, tap the x next to the user on the Settings screen.
Follow these steps to add or remove an additional user account using TaxCaddy.com on your PC, Mac or tablet.
- Log in to TaxCaddy.com.
- On the upper right, click the User Menu and then click Settings.
- Click Additional User Account.
- Under Add an Additional User, type the additional user's information in User's Email Address, Confirm Email, First Name, and Last Name.
Tip: If you have already invited this person to be an additional user but they have not yet created their account, you are given the option to update and resend the invitation.
- Select the User's Relationship.
- Click Send Invitation. You may need to scroll down to see the Send Invitation button.
- You can see additional users you've added to your account by scrolling down to the Additional Users section. To revoke a user's access to your account, click Disconnect.
Note: Disconnect is only applicable to additional user accounts who are not connected as Spouse. Contact TaxCaddy Support to disconnect a spouse account.