Know who's logging in to your TaxCaddy account by accessing the Device Activity tab of your account settings. With this, you can view a list of your ten most recent account logins, helping you further monitor who has access to your tax information.
Follow these steps to view your account's login activity:
- Log in to TaxCaddy.
- On the upper right, click the User Menu and then click Settings.
- Click Security, then click Device Activity.
- Your account's ten most recent logins will be listed under Device Activity, with the most recent login at the top of the list.
Each entry will include:
- Device IP Address - The IP address of the device used to log into your account.
- Login Successful- Indicates whether or not the user successfully logged in to your account.
- Browser - The web browser/software used to log into your account
- Last Activity - The ten most recent login attempt dates.
Please sign in to leave a comment.