The following is a list of known issues for TaxCaddy.
Known issues that have been resolved are tracked in a separate article.
Undoing the deletion of a questionnaire does not work as intended
- Added 2/20/18
- Description: After the questionnaire has been completed and moved to Uploaded Documents, you can delete the questionnaire. The questionnaire goes back to the original state in you can answer questions. A Tax Pro Request will also appear for the questionnaire. If you click Undo in Latest Activity to undo the deletion, the questionnaire will be back in Uploaded Documents, but the Tax Pro Request will still exist. If you click it, you'll see the questionnaire, and it will seem like you can answer questions. However, those changes won’t be saved.
- Status: We are working to identify the cause of the issue and resolve it.
- Issue ID: ~MTH-3213
Small percentage of users experiencing problems with fillable PDFs
- Added 1/25/18
- Description: A small percentage of users are experiencing an issue in which TaxCaddy is not saving the data they provide in fillable PDFs.
- Workaround: If you encounter this issue, please notify your tax professional. There are instructions for them to resolve this in their Help Center.
- Status: We are working to resolve this issue.
- Issue ID: MTH-4163