Here's what's new in TaxCaddy!
- We improved the look of the email notifications TaxCaddy sends you.
- We now let you know when you're using TaxCaddy in an unsupported browser.
You can now undo actions. If you accidentally delete a document or mistakenly indicate that a requested item does not apply or was already provided, you can easily reverse that. Check out the related article, Undo an action (delete, doesn't apply, already provided).
- You can now edit document names. Check out the related article, Renaming documents.
- Now you can upload documents to a category by dragging files onto the category in Uploaded Tax Documents. See the article on uploading documents for more.
- As an increased security measure when changing your password, TaxCaddy will not allow you to use a password that is the same as any of your ten most recent passwords.
- You can now turn email notifications on or off. See the article on updating notification preferences for more information.