You can now log in to TaxCaddy with your fingerprint on iPhone and Android mobile phones that support fingerprint recognition.
Follow these steps to log in to TaxCaddy using fingerprint recognition.
- Set up Touch ID on your iPhone. Click here for instructions.
- Start the TaxCaddy mobile app. TaxCaddy prompts you to set up Touch ID. Tap Use Touch ID.
- TaxCady prompts you to log in using Touch ID. Touch the Home button.
- You are logged in to TaxCaddy. You can toggle Touch ID on or off in Settings.
- Set up your fingerprint on your phone if you haven't already. This might vary depending on your type of phone.
- Start the TaxCaddy mobile app. Tap Enable login with fingerprint.
- TaxCaddy prompts you to login with your fingerprint. Place your finger on the sensor.
- You're now logged in to TaxCaddy!