You can now log in to TaxCaddy with your fingerprint on iPhone and Android mobile phones that support fingerprint recognition.
Follow these steps to log in to TaxCaddy using fingerprint recognition.
- Set up Touch ID on your iPhone. Click here for instructions.
- Start the TaxCaddy mobile app. TaxCaddy prompts you to set up Touch ID. Tap Use Touch ID.
- TaxCady prompts you to log in using Touch ID. Touch the Home button.
- You are logged in to TaxCaddy. You can toggle Touch ID on or off in Settings.
- Set up your fingerprint on your phone if you haven't already. If you see the Enable Touch ID screen, tap Enable. This might vary depending on your type of phone.
If you tapped DON'T ASK ME AGAIN then you can enable the touch ID from Settings. Scroll down then tap Enable Touch ID. Touch ID will be enabled the next time you log in.
- Next time you log in, you will be promted to login with your fingerprint. Place your finger on the sensor.
- You're now logged in to TaxCaddy!